I’m back! The weather in London is beautiful at the moment and I’m really appreciating the fact that the sun has finally decided to come out and play for a few days. The temperature’s still quite low however which makes it hard to decide whether it’s winter or spring. Will I need a rain-/snow-/wind-/waterproof parka or will a thin jumper suffice? Between-season dressing can definitely be a tough nut to crack. So in my mission to crack that nut, I put this outfit together by combining winter and spring elements. So here we go:
1. A coat, just in case a snowstorm breaks out.
2. Black or pastels? Scratch black. Let’s go for light hues of grey, a fiery red and blue. Yep, blue is the new black when it comes to between-season dressing.
3. A thick jumper in case it’s not snowstorm cold but just cold.
4. (Almost) bare-legged because the glaring sun told me to do so.
5. A mini skirt. Let’s blame it on the glaring sun once again.
What’s your recipe for between-season dressing?
Photos by Victoria Metaxas